Birds can become a nuisance when they like to nest or roam in uncharted areas of your home or business. Birds, bird droppings and nesting substances can negatively affect the environment around us and carry over 60 diseases that can pass to humans and pets. Birds are allowed to nest or roam for long periods in an unwanted area; getting rid of them will be equally difficult. It is important to have a proactive approach to dealing with insect birds. In the long run, it can save you time and money.
Bird infections also encourage a range of other insects such as flies and fleas, but most common is bird mite.
How Birds are Pain for Us:
- Birds, bird droppings and nesting materials carry more than 60 infectious diseases and ectoparasites. Bird droppings are highly acidic and can stain and scrape building materials.
- Birds can contaminate food production and inventory when they build nests in warehouses.
- Regular cleaning of bird droppings can result in thousands of dollars of business every year.
- Birds can block nest drains and take fire risks near lighting or other facilities.
- Bird dropping can be an obligation by creating the risk of a slip and fall.
- Birds are allowed to nest or roam for long periods in an unwanted area; it will be difficult to leave them. It is important to have a proactive approach to dealing with insect birds.
Negative effects of bird populations:
Bird mite: Bird mite is a small but extremely mobile mite that suck blood from the birds, which is barely visible to the eye until the blood is digested.
Inventory damage: Dropping can damage products and contaminate production lines but in such areas can affect your food safety audit.
Bad Image: Bird dropping and nesting is an ugly feature for homes and businesses. Birds on a ledge or sign, or covering pavements or driveways, look voracious and do not portray a clean image.
Cleaning Costs: Businesses cleaning up after birds on a daily or weekly basis are wasting money and exposing employees to health risks.
Property and Equipment Damage: Bird dropping may deactivate machinery or equipment or require regular cleaning so operators are not exposed. Droppings are highly acidic and can distort building materials and stain clothing and even cars.
Blocked drains and gutters: Drooping and nesting materials regularly block gutters and drains. This can create other problems on roofs and other areas by creating flooding potential.