As the majority of ant species prefer sunny climates, our environment is perfect for it to thrive. They are Ubiquitous and around more than 15,000 species and subspecies of ants can be seen worldwide.
Ants are smart creatures but can create annoyance by harmless irritations caused from their bites. They can be a nuisance to home and business. Because of their complex and cooperative societies, they are allowed surviving in any condition better than us. Ants do have negative impacts in any home or business like food poisoning, nasty bites, reputation and food-related business losses. The trouble is you never know where they have been foraging outside and even you won’t like them marching through you cupboards.
How to Know If You Have an Ant Infestation:
- Live ants: You found a large number of live ants can be a very clear indication that you have an ant infestation.
- Ant pathways: Ants lay down a pheromone for a food source to their trail to attract other ants from their colony and running trail can be another sign of infestation.
- Ant nests: A small pile of soil or dirt is the look alike of a nest site. Some make their homes in walls or other quiet, dark places, which can be difficult to spot.
- Dirt: Ants generally leave small piles of dirt usually around nest sites.
The fast-spreading Carpenter ant control starts from identifying their nests and colonies, although various baits formulas are available, the primary method for it are nest and barrier treatments.
Odorous House Ants:
These tiny ants travel large distances indoors to find food for the outdoors as their nests almost located outdoors. Our technician will track the ants by their distractive trails and find the nest. As the nest is found a treatment is then applied to the ant colony’s nest and trials.
Red Imported Fire Ants:
Everyone is native to this species of Fire Ant, as no one can forget its well-known irritable sting. They build large mounds in the top of soil. The most common solution for the red ant is a treatment application near the mounds. The ants will feed the bait and return to colony. Once the red queen fire ant is killed by the bait, the colony will collapse.
Contact us if you are experiencing any of those issues in your native area.
Our experienced technicians will provide professional service at your premises.
- They are well trained and knowledgeable technicians.
- We have innovative pest control products and services &
- Safety, health and environmental policies.
To get rid of ants you must follow some clean up rules:
- Clean the food and liquid spillages immediately. Even the tiniest pieces are enough to attract an army of ants to your home! Ants are mostly attracted to sugar grains and chunks from sugar treats, biscuits, cakes, etc.
- Sweep any food pieces from under your kitchen appliances and units. Ants are always scouting for food sources and it only takes a few pieces for them to inform and help their friends!
- Store your food in airtight containers or bags and store them safely in a cupboard or refrigerator – not openly. Even refrigerator seal is not a problem for ants! Bowls of fermented fruits should be emptied regularly.
- If you have a pet, remove the remaining part of your pet directly. Pet foods are also a food source that will attract ants to your home. Be sure to clean the bowl even after use.
- Silicon or acrylics where necessary, close the entry points for ants by sealing all cracks and cracks around your door and window frames. Periodically check for leaks; Ants will do anything to slice that!
- Ensure all dustbins in the garden are tightly sealed; Ants can easily detect leftovers in your rubbish and don’t hesitate to check them out!